Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Painting Puzzle

In case anyone thought that no posts meant I've just been sitting around twiddling my thumbs, here's what my living room looked like a few days ago:


What you see here is more than 300 feet of beautiful baseboard and casing (and all the other requisite bits and pieces) that my dad bought for his place. I managed to fit them all into my living room so I could put a couple coats of paint on them, figuring I had more unused space (and unlike dad, no four-legged friends to disturb them!) to get the job done. I also thought it would be easier to paint them before he installed them on his freshly-painted walls. (I still think I was right about that one!)

Speaking of those walls, ever since helping him get them painted, I've had the itch... I think it's time I said goodbye to some more of the boring beige at my place...

1 comment:

  1. Looks a whole lot better where it is now! Thanks a whole bunch for all your help - the shopping, the painting, the loan of your miter saw, the measure and cut..........everything! Would have never got it done without you!

    -Dad

    ReplyDelete

tell me what you think!