Thursday, July 16, 2009

Ottoman Empire

Before

This sad little ottoman really wasn't much to look at when I first bought it, but just you wait..!

(but first, notice: the $3.99 sticker from Value Village, the coordinating brown duct tape its previous owner used to patch up the vinyl, and how super-low it was - on stubby little casters)

After

I'm pretty impressed with what some textured upholstery fabric ($7) and new legs ($2, also from V.V.) can accomplish! What do you think?

It makes a great place to sit and put my shoes on in the morning, and looks fantastic in my dressing room - but more on that later!

2 comments:

  1. I knew it would be awesome. Love it.

    Can't wait to see what you do with the huge light shade!

    - Melina. : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. That ottomat is really impressive! Good job.

    ReplyDelete

tell me what you think!