Saturday, July 4, 2009

Hi, and welcome to my little corner of the world! Not long ago, I bought my first house. It's a sturdy little place about 60(ish) years old, with some really charming details, and I love it!

Being a homeowner is certainly keeping me busy (and wearing me out!). I have a long list of work I want & need to do, and that list just keeps growing. Since I've been staying so busy, I wanted a way to be able to look back at (and share) my progress, so here we are.

I love looking at diy before & afters on various decorating/housey-type blogs - there's just something so satisfying about a great makeover! So if, like me, you're a fan of the before & after, stay tuned, because I plan to chronicle all of the work I'll be doing to and around my house with lots of pics.

For today, just a couple of truly 'before' shots - of some of those 'charming details' I mentioned - taken before the house was even mine!


Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. Yup, the hardwood and stairs would have attracted me too! Can't wait to see your progress.

    Laura

    ReplyDelete

tell me what you think!